Thank you for your interest in Terebinth Cloud ERP. Please read this privacy statement closely. You accept the terms of this privacy statement by continuing to use Swiftlet’s and services.
1. What kinds of information Company are collected
- Your personal information
- Full Name
- Phone number
- Line ID
- Your inquiries
- Your customer’s information
- Full Name
- Phone number
- Etc. it is depending on which your customer data that your organization want to collect
- This does not include the use of issued documents specified by the government such as tax invoices etc.
2. Disclosure of information
Your Organization will disclose the information collected in the following ways:
- to third-party (API) applications, websites, or other services that you can connect to through the Service; that assist in providing the Service or part of the Service.
3. Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. The Company use cookie for the following objective:
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are important for the operation of the website. This includes cookies that enable you to securely access information and use our website.
Analytic Cookies: This type of cookies collect information about your website usage. To enable us to measure, evaluate, improve, and develop our content, products/services, and websites in order to enhance your experience of using your website.
Functionality Cookies: These types of cookies are used to recognize you when you return to use the website. Which will help us customize content for you to optimize our website to meet your needs. Including remembering your settings such as language or region.
Targeting Cookies: This type of cookies will record visits to your website. The webpage you have visited And the links you visit We will use this information to make the website and any content displayed on the web pages more relevant to your interests.
4. How long does Company keep your information?
Company will retain your information as long as necessary to serve you, to maintain your account for as long as your account is active, our service is a month-to-month contract, no long–term obligation, upon any service termination, Company will make all Customer Data available to Customer for electronic retrieval for a period of thirty (30) days.
5. Your Access Rights
You may access your online account to view your information and make changes or corrections at any time throughout the period of use.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +662-102-1946 (Mon – Fri working hour is 9:00 A.M. to 6 P.M.)
- Post to Swiftlet Co., Ltd. 120/14 Moo 2, Bangkhen, Muang Nonthaburi, Nonthaburi 11000 THAILAND